- Company & Career
Precision for typical servo applications. Screwed down supporting bearing cover. Integrated pinion. Optional with felt gear. Helical gearing. On request: reduced backlash, angular input, direct motor mounting.
|Type||Module [mm]||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZTRS2_PH721||2||23||16||1.3 – 2.6||21|
|ZTRS3_PH721||3||17||18 – 20||1.4 – 2.8||24|
|ZTRS2_PH722||2||23||16||0.17 – 0.8||21|
|ZTRS3_PH722||3||17||18 – 20||0.18 – 0.89||24|
|ZTRS3_PH821||3||26 – 32||24 – 28||1.7 – 4.7||36 – 44|
|ZTRS4_PH821||4||20||28 – 40||1.8 – 3.9||37|
|ZTRS5_PH821||5||16||28 – 40||1.8 – 3.9||37|
|ZTRS3_PH822||3||26 – 32||24 – 28||0.26 – 1.5||36 – 44|
|ZTRS4_PH822||4||20||28 – 45||0.27 – 1.3||37|
|ZTRS5_PH822||5||16||28 – 43||0.27 – 1.3||37|
|ZTRS5_PH932||5||20||77||0.42 – 1.4||46|
|ZTRS6_PH932||6||16 – 20||61 – 77||0.4 – 1.7||44 – 56|
|ZTRS8_PH932||8||15||71 – 79||0.5 – 1.7||56|
|ZTRS10_PH1032||10||15||87 – 94||0.63 – 1.4||69|
|ZTRS8_PH1032||8||19||86 – 93||0.63 – 1.4||70|
- Robust cast housing
- Optimized for stiffness due to internal ribs.
- The supporting bearing permits maximum feed force, minimizes the bending and increases the service life.
- Closed protected construction.
- Gearing quality 5
- Case hardened and ground
- Optional concentricity ≤ 10 µ
The choice of a pinion, which is as small as possible, reduces torque allowing the use of a smaller gear unit.
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Optionally lubrication with felt pinion
- Connectiion available for central lubrication or lubricator
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high-quality synthetic oil-based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors