- Company & Career
Precision for typical servo applications. For ratios > 60. Screwed flange pinion. Helical gearing. On request: angular input, direct motor mounting.
|Type||Module [mm]||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZTR5_PHV933||5||18 – 19||63 – 67||0.19 – 0.39||42 – 44|
|ZTR6_PHV933||6||16||56||0.2 – 0.39||44|
|ZTR6_PHV1033||6||16||56||0.26 – 0.39||44|
|ZTR8_PHV1033||8||12||60||0.26 – 0.39||44|
- Gearing quality 5
- Case hardened and ground
- Optional concentricity ≤ 10 µ
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high-quality synthetic oil-based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors