- Company & Career
The S Series Right Angle Helical/Worm MGS Speed Reducers offers durability and versatility for a wide range of applications. With output torques up to 7,086 in. lbs., the S series is an economic solution.
|Type||Ratio||Nominal torque at the gear unit output [lb in]||Weight [lb]||Backlash [arcmin]|
|S002||6 – 208||324 – 723||23||NULL|
|S102||9.2 – 361||570 – 1406||32 – 38||NULL|
|S202||9.2 – 174||780 – 2631||48 – 61||NULL|
|S203||136 – 683||2275 – 2657||55||NULL|
|S302||9.3 – 174||988 – 4786||68 – 82||NULL|
|S303||135 – 683||3680 – 4872||79 – 86||NULL|
|S402||9.3 – 174||2736 – 7086||95 – 115||NULL|
|S403||135 – 682||6494 – 7086||98 – 105||NULL|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft on both sides
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink ring
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Foot + pitch circle diameter
- Foot + round flange
- Pitch circle diameter + torque arm bracket
- Foot + pitch circle diameter + torque arm bracket
- Any mounting position.
- Corrosion Resistant Duty: Mobil 600XP220
We recommend a lubricant change after 5,000 hours of operation.
Round motor connection for IEC and NEMAC-C standard motors with choice of couplings:
- Backlash-free plug-in coupling
- Curved tooth coupling
- Meets 2014/34/EU directive
- Equipment Category 2 & 3 (high & normal protection)
- Equipment Group 2 (non-mining)
- Protection level Gas & Dust
- 0-40°C (32-104°F) ambient temperature
- Temperature class of T4 & T3 (135-200°C (275-392°F) max surface temp)
- Certified to withstand extreme high pressure wash down.
- Certified against dust and water ingress.