- Company & Career
The S Series Right Angle Helical/Worm MGS Speed Reducers offers durability and versatility for a wide range of applications. With output torques up to 7,086 in. lbs., the S series is an economic solution.
|Type||Ratio||Nominal torque at the gear unit output [Nm]||Weight [kg]||Backlash [arcmin]|
|S002||6 – 208||37 – 82||10||NULL|
|S102||9.2 – 361||64 – 159||14 – 17||NULL|
|S202||9.2 – 174||88 – 297||22 – 28||NULL|
|S203||136 – 683||257 – 300||25||NULL|
|S302||9.3 – 174||112 – 540||31 – 37||NULL|
|S303||135 – 683||415 – 550||36 – 39||NULL|
|S402||9.3 – 174||309 – 800||43 – 52||NULL|
|S403||135 – 682||733 – 800||44 – 47||NULL|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft on both sides
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink disk
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Foot + pitch circle diameter
- Foot + round flange
- Pitch circle diameter + torque arm
- Foot + pitch circle diameter + torque arm
- Any mounting position.
- Corrosion Resistant Duty: Mobil 600XP220
We recommend a lubricant change after 5,000 hours of operation.
Round motor connection for IEC and NEMAC-C standard motors with choice of couplings:
- Backlash-free plug-in coupling
- Curved tooth coupling
- Meets 2014/34/EU directive
- Equipment Category 2 & 3 (high & normal protection)
- Equipment Group 2 (non-mining)
- Protection level Gas & Dust
- 0-40°C (32-104°F) ambient temperature
- Temperature class of T4 & T3 (135-200°C (275-392°F) max surface temp)
- Certified to withstand extreme high pressure wash down.
- Certified against dust and water ingress.