- Company & Career
Compact. No offset. High feed forces due to robust bearings. Plug-on pinion. Helical and straight-cut gearing. Optional with decentralized lubrication system and adjustment plate. On request: direct motor mounting.
|Type||Gearing module||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZV2_KS402||2||20||4.2||0.67 – 2.2||31 – 37|
|ZV2_KS403||2||20||4.2||0.07 – 0.56||31 – 37|
|ZV2_KS502||2||25||7.5||0.83 – 2.5||31 – 39|
|ZV3_KS502||3||18||7||0.9 – 2.8||33 – 42|
|ZV2_KS503||2||25||7.5||0.08 – 0.69||31 – 39|
|ZV3_KS503||3||18||7||0.09 – 0.75||33 – 42|
|ZV3_KS702||3||22||11||1.1 – 2.8||31 – 41|
|ZV4_KS702||4||18||10||1.2 – 3||33 – 44|
|ZV3_KS703||3||22||11||0.11 – 0.92||31 – 41|
|ZV4_KS703||4||18||10||0.12 – 1||33 – 44|
- Gearing design: straight and angle
- Gearing quality 7
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Pinion securing mechanism with shrink disk or axially with disk and screw (optional)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150; PE: Synthetic high performance gear grease
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Felt gear with fastening axis (fastening provided by customer)
- Starter kit for decentralized lubrication (fastening provided by customer)
- Attachment kit for fastening axis with felt gear, for lubricating the pinion, for series ZV-K and ZV-KL, mounted on gear unit side 1 (also available separately).
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors