- Company & Career
Precision for highest demands. Plug-on pinion. Helical and straight-cut gearing. Optional with decentralized lubrication system and adjustment plate. On request: angular input, direct motor mounting.
|Type||Gearing module||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZV2_PA321||2||16||2||1.4 – 3.6||10|
|ZV2_PA322||2||16||2||0.14 – 1.2||15|
|ZV2_PA421||2||20||4.7 – 4.8||1.6 – 4.1||12|
|ZV2_PA422||2||20||4.7 – 4.8||0.18 – 1.2||19|
|ZV2_PA521||2||25||7.5 – 9.6||1.8 – 4.2||8|
|ZV3_PA521||3||18||7 – 10||2 – 4.5||8|
|ZV2_PA522||2||25||7.5 – 9.6||0.19 – 1.4||15|
|ZV3_PA522||3||18||7 – 10||0.21 – 1.5||17|
|ZV3_PA721||3||22||14||2.2 – 4.5||10|
|ZV4_PA721||4||18||13 – 15||2.4 – 4.9||11|
|ZV3_PA722||3||22||14||0.24 – 1.5||20|
|ZV4_PA722||4||18||13 – 15||0.26 – 1.7||22|
- Gearing design: straight and angle
- Gearing quality 7
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Pinion securing mechanism with shrink disk or axially with disk and screw (optional)
- Reinforced bearings for higher axial load capacity (option)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150; PE: Synthetic high performance gear grease
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Felt gear with fastening axis (fastening provided by customer)
- Starter kit for decentralized lubrication (fastening provided by customer)
- Attachment kit for fastening axis with felt gear, for lubricating the pinion, for series ZV-K and ZV-KL, mounted on gear unit side 1 (also available separately).
For fast and easy adjustment of the backlash or axial distance between the pinion and gear rack with four adjusting screws.
- Ready to install unit
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all servo motors.
- Option large (MFL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated FlexiAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation with flexible bellows coupling.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors