- Company & Career
Economical alternative to the P series. Plug-on pinion. Helical and straight-cut gearing. Optional with decentralized lubrication system and adjustment plate. On request: direct motor mounting.
|Type||Gearing module||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZV2_PE311||2||16||1.7 – 2||1.1 – 3.6||40|
|ZV2_PE312||2||16||1.7 – 2||0.11 – 0.89||49|
|ZV2_PE411||2||20||2.2 – 2.8||1.3 – 4.1||49|
|ZV2_PE412||2||20||2.2 – 2.8||0.13 – 1||62|
|ZV2_PE511||2||25||3.9 – 6.3||1.4 – 4.2||62|
|ZV3_PE511||3||18||4 – 6.1||1.5 – 4.5||67|
|ZV2_PE512||2||25||3.9 – 6.3||0.14 – 1||77|
|ZV3_PE512||3||18||4 – 6.1||0.15 – 1.1||83|
- Gearing design: straight and angle
- Gearing quality 7
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Pinion securing mechanism with shrink disk or axially with disk and screw (optional)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150; PE: Synthetic high performance gear grease
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Felt gear with fastening axis (fastening provided by customer)
- Starter kit for decentralized lubrication (fastening provided by customer)
- Attachment kit for fastening axis with felt gear, for lubricating the pinion, for series ZV-K and ZV-KL, mounted on gear unit side 1 (also available separately).
For fast and easy adjustment of the backlash or axial distance between the pinion and gear rack with four adjusting screws.
- Ready to install unit
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MAL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors