- Company & Career
Economical alternative to the P series. Plug-on pinion. Helical gearing. On request: direct motor mounting.
|Type||Module [mm]||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZV2_PE311||2||16||2||1.1 – 3.6||40|
|ZV2_PE312||2||16||2||0.11 – 0.89||49|
|ZV2_PE411||2||20||2.8||1.3 – 4.1||49|
|ZV2_PE412||2||20||2.8||0.13 – 1||62|
|ZV2_PE511||2||25||6.3||1.4 – 4.2||62|
|ZV3_PE511||3||18||6.1||1.5 – 4.5||67|
|ZV2_PE512||2||25||6.3||0.14 – 1||77|
|ZV3_PE512||3||18||6.1||0.15 – 1.1||83|
- Helical gearing
- Gearing quality 7
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Pinion securing mechanism axially with disk and screw (optional)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high quality synthetic oil based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MAL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors