- Company & Career
Quattro power due to four-planet system. Screwed down supporting bearing cover. Integrated pinion. Optional with felt gear or adjustment plate. Helical gearing. On request: reduced backlash, angular input, direct motor mounting.
|Type||Gearing module||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZTRS10_PHQ1032||10||15||126||0.56 – 1||69|
|ZTRS8_PHQ1032||8||19||124||0.56 – 1.1||70|
|ZTRS10_PHQ1033||10||15||126||0.06 – 0.3||69|
|ZTRS8_PHQ1033||8||19||124||0.06 – 0.31||70|
- Robust cast housing
- Optimized for stiffness due to internal ribs.
- The supporting bearing permits maximum feed force, minimizes the bending and increases the service life.
- Closed protected construction.
- Gearing quality 5
- Case hardened and ground
- Optional concentricity ≤ 10 µ
The choice of a pinion, which is as small as possible, reduces torque allowing the use of a smaller gear unit.
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Optionally lubrication with felt pinion
- Connectiion available for central lubrication or lubricator
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high quality synthetic oil based grease of NLGI grade 0.
For fast and easy adjustment of the backlash or axial distance between the pinion and gear rack with four adjusting screws.
- Ready to install unit
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors