- Company & Career
Precision for typical servo applications. For ratios > 60. Screwed down supporting bearing cover. Integrated pinion. Optional with felt gear. Helical gearing. On request: angular input, direct motor mounting.
|Type||Module [mm]||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZTRS5_PHV933||5||20||77||0.21 – 0.41||46|
|ZTRS6_PHV933||6||16 – 20||61 – 67||0.2 – 0.49||44 – 56|
|ZTRS8_PHV933||8||15||67||0.25 – 0.49||56|
|ZTRS10_PHV1033||10||15||94||0.41 – 0.62||69|
|ZTRS8_PHV1033||8||19||93||0.42 – 0.62||70|
- Robust cast housing
- Optimized for stiffness due to internal ribs.
- The supporting bearing permits maximum feed force, minimizes the bending and increases the service life.
- Closed protected construction.
- Gearing quality 5
- Case hardened and ground
- Optional concentricity ≤ 10 µ
The choice of a pinion, which is as small as possible, reduces torque allowing the use of a smaller gear unit.
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Optionally lubrication with felt pinion
- Connectiion available for central lubrication or lubricator
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high-quality synthetic oil-based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors