- Company & Career
Precision for typical servo applications. Helical gearing. High torsional stiffness. Backlash up to ≤3 arcmin. Robust solid shaft. Short motor adapter with integrated holding brake and plug-in coupling. Easy and secure motor mounting. Can be attached to almost any make of servo motor.
|Type||Ratio||Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]||Weight [kg]||Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [1/min]||Backlash [arcmin]||Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]|
|P521||3 – 10||109 – 255||11||4000||3||8.9 – 21|
|P721||3 – 10||291 – 650||19||3700 – 4000||3||14 – 40|
|P722||12 – 70||428 – 700||20||4000||4||41 – 52|
|P821||3 – 10||953 – 1591||41 – 49||3000||3||21 – 123|
|P822||12 – 80||1140 – 1600||39||4000||4||102 – 162|
|P922||16 – 50||3000||76 – 83||3000||4||226 – 313|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key
- Normal bearings
- Reinforced bearings for higher axial load capacity (option)
- Reinforced bearings for higher radial load capacity (option)
- Any mounting position.
- Standard: Mobilgear 600XP220
- Food Grade: Mobil SHC CIBUS 220
- Synthetic: Mobil SHC 630
- Lubricated for life
- No maintenance
- Integrated static current brake.
- As single brake or - together with motor brake - as redundant braking system.
- Motor adapter for all common synchronous servo motors.
- Plug-in coupling for easy removal of the motor with braked axis in any position.
IP54, optional IP65
- Standard design with terminal box and integrated release monitoring.
- Optionally with connector, however not in conjunction with electrical monitoring.
- Coil connection 24 VDC
- Coil connection 104 VDC (Connection voltage 220 – 277 V, ± 5%, 50//60 Hz) with high-speed rectifier.
For details see Operating instructions Brake module MB ID 441846
With the hand release the brake can be released mechanically.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors