- Company & Career
STOBER KS Series ServoFit® Precision Gearhead uses helical and bevel gearing to provide a low backlash unit, that is smooth running, with high efficiency, high power density, and high input speed capacity. The KS also offers flexibly with three output options: shaft, flange, and hollow.
|Type||Ratio||Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]||Weight [kg]||Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [1/min]||Backlash [arcmin]||Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]|
|KS402||6 – 20||90||7.8 – 8.4||6000||6||8.5|
|KS403||24 – 200||90||7.8 – 8.3||6000||6||8.5|
|KS502||6 – 20||200||13 – 14||5500 – 6000||5||17|
|KS503||24 – 200||200||14||6000||5||17|
|KS702||6 – 20||400||25 – 27||4500 – 6000||4||42|
|KS703||24 – 200||400||27 – 28||6000||4||42|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key
- Hollow shaft with shrink ring
- Flange hollow shaft
Pretensioned angular contact bearings at the output, ideally suited for helical geared rack and pinion drive.
- Any mounting position.
- Standard: Mobilgear 600XP220
- Food Grade: Mobil SHC CIBUS 220
- Synthetic: Mobil SHC 630
- Lubricated for life
- No maintenance
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Meets 2014/34/EU directive
- Equipment Category 2 & 3 (high & normal protection)
- Equipment Group 2 (non-mining)
- Protection level Gas & Dust
- 0-40°C (32-104°F) ambient temperature
- Temperature class of T4 & T3 (135-200°C (275-392°F) max surface temp)
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors